Recently, life hasn’t always been falling into place. Lucky for me, I have the worlds best, best friend. She never fails to make me smile. She always makes me feel special. She has basically reset my standards for all men. I definitely don’t thank her enough.
So here’s why you need to thank your best friend right at this very second.
- They’re ALWAYS only a text or call away.
- They tag you in the funniest memes on Facebook and Twitter.
- When you’re having a bad day they’re always there to give you a pep talk.
- You don’t even have to tell them when you’re having a bad day, they just know by the look you give them.
- When you have something important coming up, they’re always your biggest fan.
- They love to surprise you with your favorite food or drink.
- If you need a movie night, they are always up for it.
- When you pick the same movie you watched last night, they are still ecstatic about watching it.
- Their favorite songs are your favorite songs.
- You have the best car dances.
- There’s always a hug waiting for you.
- They are the ultimate wing person.
- They are only concerned with your best interest.
- They say things like “I’m excited to FaceTime from our apartment bathrooms when we are both pooping!”
- They push you to be better in every single way.
- They keep you in check.
- They stand up for you in any situation.
- They are your best and favorite drinking buddy.
- You both come up with the
- You have a whole picture album dedicated to those ideas.
- They throw you congratulations parties.
- They are your shoulder to cry on.
- They give you the best advice they know how to give.
- They’re always up for a selfie.
- Most importantly, they love and support you no matter what.
I know there are plenty more reasons, but for now this list will suffice. Thank you, best friend, for everything you do. I love you with my whole heart.